Friday, May 2, 2008

Blogover Postponed

Apparently, the Lord had other things in mind. What was once a sinus infection has somehow migrated into my left eye, which has further developed a mild case (I hope) of something called cellulitis, apparently. High fever has accompanied this, and the stuff draining from my eye is, or so I am told, filled with bad bacteria.

Oh yeah, and I look grotesque, too.

So, I remain committed to the Blogover and will accomplish it when I can. Kudos to Colin McGahey, who is hard at work on his today. I can't wait to hear what God does through his efforts.

7 comments:

volfan007 said...

bart,

i just got over cellulitus in my leg(calf). it's a painful thing. it can be caused from riding too long to an insect bite to really whatever. but, with much medicine, i got over it. i hope that you, too, will soon recover.

david

R. L. Vaughn said...

May God bless you with a soon return to normalcy.

Dave Miller said...

I think some photos would be appropriate.

Was that inappropriate?

Anonymous said...

Dr. Barber,

It ain't fun that's for sure. I will be praying for you to recover soon.

WesInTex

Writer said...

Bart,

I'm praying for you. Feel better soon.

Les

Anonymous said...

Bart, nothing is quite as annoying as an eye infection. Feels like giant boulders are in your eyeball. Will certainly be praying for you and for those ten folks you are going to reach when you're all healed up. selahV

Tim G said...

Praying for you Bro. Get well quickly!