Monday, July 2, 2007

Vacation

Any RSS entries you get from this blog in the month of July will be the old posts from last year that I accidentally deleted this Spring. I hope to get them all back up during my July vacation. God bless you all in July. All you Greek scholars have fun with the sign. UPDATE: I accidentally failed to put the correct timestamp on one of the old posts that I was restoring ("If I Were King of the SBC"). A couple of you commented on it. I have put it back into its old spot, June 2006. So, Ben Macklin, I'm 37 now. Also, I'm disappointed that nobody has made any attempt to translate my sign on this picture! And no, it is not an outhouse!

4 comments:

volfan007 said...

bart,

is this an outhouse?

david

Jeremy Weaver said...

Gone Fishing.

Bart Barber said...

Good job, Jeremy! You Greek stud, you. Of course, I should have put the verb in the perfect, but I'm not 100% certain of the perfect stem of that verb.

These are the doors to a boathouse, by the way.

Jeremy Weaver said...

I'm not a Greek stud. I'm from Tennessee.
I only know words which have never been conjugated or declined, but if I can see the root word sometimes I can figure it out.
But on this one I just looked up Peter's 'I'm going fishing' statement in my Greek Bible.