Mike Huckabee's talk show will feature as a guest (among others) Bill Maher!
Your predictions please:
- It will be a loser-leave-town cage match: All heat and no light.
- Huckabee will wuss out and dodge any conflict with Maher over religion because Huckabee's truly a liberal softy at heart.
- Maher will wuss out and pretend that he's really not trying to insult people like Huckabee…just the "religious wackos."
- Maher will trounce Huckabee, who's really more politician than preacher and doesn't know enough religion and philosophy to hold his own against Maher.
- Huckabee will mop the floor with Maher, who is, after all, nothing more than the modern equivalent of a court jester.
- When Huckabee and Maher shake hands—actually touch—then…well…Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light. :-)
Coming your way Saturday at 7:00 PM CDT on Fox News Channel.